Monday, October 17, 2011

Calling all Blog Pals!

I'm a Masters of Education Student at the University of San Diego and I'm in a Learning and Technology Class. My six classmates and I are creating our own PLN (personal learning network) and we are trying to share our blogs in as many ways as possible! We have a few assignments on our pages but we are trying to move from a structured educational framework to following our own passions of technology. Please view ANY and ALL of our blogs and just feel free to comment and create a professional relationship with us. If you have a blog, share it with us too! We want to find people that we can communicate and learn from. We want to expand our thinking in our own direction of education. We range from ELL learners, to math, to arts and education.

If you are interested in creating a "blog pal" relationship please let me know. (blog-pal as in pen pal using blogs). If you have a class just like ours, I'd love to hear about it! We are all forever learners in the world of education and the more comments, critiques, questions, and answers are all welcomed!


And that's what Ms. Davis thought and is REALLY excited to see who responds!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm really excited to see who responds too! But I guess it will have to happen after our innovation week! haha

    ReplyDelete