Sunday, October 9, 2011

Assignment #4 - Cultivating My PLN

For our assignment this week, we were to watch Visitors and Residents and post where we were on the continuum and where our future was on the internet. Since we watched a video, I thought it would be fun to try and create my response via video. I've used iMovie before but I decided to just keep my response short, sweet, and low tech. Enjoy!!



If you have any trouble watching the video, feel free to see it on Youtube.com/MsDavisThought

And thats what Ms. Davis Thought....

4 comments:

  1. Great post-- like you said its clever, seeing as we watched a video, and also because its away to build your PLN. I also like that you referred to yourself as a visiting resident and the way you explained it makes perfect sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, loved your video. This response in itself show evidence of your sojourn into the kingdom of digital residency!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you incorporated a video to your blog. I personally HATE recording myself and hearing my voice! haha.. Anyways, I know I need to get over it because I will be absent for another class where we are supposed to present an article with our groups. And I thought, since I'm in a Learning and Technology class, why not volunteer to do my part and audio record my PowerPoint slides for the presentation?? So, in the next week, that's what I'll be doing!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Melissa! You are truly on your way to becoming a true, resident and enthusiastic user of the web. I'd love to add your vid to my NewTeacher1styear Channel. :)

    ReplyDelete